List of things to remember when making a release.
- Pass all automated tests on following platforms: gfortran linux, ifort linux
- Test MPI k-point parallelization of ground-state
- All examples distributed with the code must finish successfully and unattended.
- generate tgz
- Update documentation and check for errors or wrong rendering on http://exciting-code.org/
- Update version on github and check link to github repo on http://exciting-code.org/git-repository -> currently not done
- Check developers guide pdf for errors.
- Check included input reference
- Check automated tests from tgz (instead from git repo)
- Update feature list on Website http://exciting-code.org/ + "release_name"
- Mailing List post
Find a detailed step by step howto at All the Steps to a Release -> this page has to be updated